GHTC Ltd support pharmacists opening their own pharmacy, under a GHTC licence which allows use of GHTC branding, website and much more.
The licence agreement is a low-cost/capital option to open and manage your own pharmacy travel clinic. Operation is through a GHTC licence agreement with Global Health Travel Clinic Ltd opening a new specialist travel clinic following the GHTC ltd model.
Fee includes £2000 plus vat set up and ongoing monthly commission.
- Advice on new site location
- GPHC pharmacy registration if new pharmacy operation
- Operational training
- Marketing support and marketing plan
- Website listing/access as part of Global Health Travel Clinic Ltd
- Global Health Travel Clinic e mail address
- Equipment list
- Superintendent pharmacist training/support
- Clinical Governance and Informational governance support on going
- Support with vaccine accounts
- Advice on PMR/Clinic systems
- Advice on PGD sources
- Training advice/support
GHTC apply a setup fee plus vat (if applicable) and an ongoing management service fee. Please contact us to discuss options regarding pricing.
This option is part of a licence agreement with Global Health travel Clinic Ltd allowing new standalone clinics or existing pharmacies to quickly open a travel clinic with a low capital, time and development cost.
Ownership and control of the travel clinic remains under the responsibility of the ‘new company’ or ‘existing pharmacy Company’ Directors/Superintendent Pharmacist.
The licensee/travel clinic operations will trade under the Global Health Travel Clinic branding, work together both operationally and professionally. New or existing teams should
never feel they are working alone but benefit from the experience of existing clinics and clinicians.
For more information please contact us on 07785 760501 or 01932 943002. E mail email@example.com