BLOG2017-02-06T23:00:43+00:00

Man dies after contracting rabies while on holiday in Morocco

A gentleman, from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, contracted the disease after being bitten by cat in Morocco. The victim attended Stoke Mandeville Hospital before being "transferred to the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford as the regional referral [...]

By |November 16th, 2018|News|

Winter sun and adventure trekking trips, checklist and travel insurance risk

If your patients are heading for winter sun and going afar, maybe heading for adventure, here are a few for points to consider; Ensure their vaccinations are up to date for area, region or countries [...]

By |October 20th, 2018|News|
Load More Posts